It seems like you’re running a default Woocommerce website. Here are few useful links you might be interested in:
What Is WooCommerce?
WooCommerce is a free WordPress plugin that adds e-commerce service to your WordPress website in addition to making it easy to have an online store. With just a few clicks, your WordPress website also turns into a fully-functional e-commerce website.
This plugin was launched in 2011, From this time the plugin rapidly became the preferred solution for users looking to make useful a addition online stores.
Automatic (the owners of WordPress.com), Purchased the plugin and its parent company in 2015 – as it was their biggest contract to that date, it has furthermore continued to show explosive growth in the years since.
Comparatively, this plugin currently powers over 99% of WordPress e-commerce websites in the US, Canada, and the UK .
With over 27,000,000 downloads as well as millions of active installations, it’s unique structure is the driving force behind numerous e-commerce sites.
Furthermore, WooCommerce provides basic store services right out of the box, and a free plugin available from the Plugin Archive, as well as right from your WordPress dashboard.
Migration With Services
- How to use WordPress/ E-Commerce Transfer Plugin?
- Shift WordPress/E-commerce from Siteground to Cloudways
- Transfer WordPress/E-commerce from GoDaddy to Cloudways
- How to take my website live from Cloudways?
- Manage WordPress via WP-CLI on Cloudways?
- What to Configure with WordPress Multisite on Cloudways?
- Manage your Directories using Cloudways database manager?
Performance And Settings
- How to install and arrange Breeze WordPress cache plugin?
- Ways to blend CloudwaysCDN with your WordPress/ E-Commerce website?
- Configure WP Rocket plugin for WordPress/ E-Commerce website?
- What can I do with an .htaccess file?
- Add free SSL certificate to E-Commerce websites
- How to setup Sucuri on WordPress/ E-Commerce websites at Cloudways?
Email Through Add-On
- Which email add-on should I use?
- Means to activate Rackspace email addon?
- How to activate the Elastic email add-on?