What does this service include?
- Installation of WordPress (if needed)
- Installation of the Divi & any Boss Club Site Design of your choice (must be purchased separately)
- All recommended plugins and widgets installed
- Theme configured like our theme demo
- Color changes to match your own branding
- Set up of Mailchimp integration (if needed)
- Installation of your existing logo/header
- Set up of your social media icons
- Set up of your newsletter signup
What do I need before purchasing?
All our website builds require you to have a self-hosted WordPress.org site which will require a few things to get you started. If you take care of these things below, we will take care of the rest of this installation process for you!
Domain – You will need to have already purchased your own domain name. You can do this through a registrar like Godaddy or through your hosting provider.
Hosting – You will need a service to host your new website on the web. You can find information about this inside the boss club membership.
Ready2Go Package – You will need to purchase your desired package ahead of time (or access to the boss club and specify which package you would like customized and installed). The Divi Theme lifetime license will be included in your Ready2Go Package. This way you will always have instant access to all updates in the future!
Social Media Links – With this particular package, you’ll want to go to Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest, and any others you’d like to be a part of and create your accounts. We will need your own unique links to link your icons accordingly.
Newsletter System – You will need to set up an account with a company such as Mailchimp and obtain your API key, and list code to connect to your newsletter opt in box.